The accessible web browser that provides you with the most suitable cycling, running or walking route and many more features.
BAS-X aims to allow as many people (45+) as possible to spend a basic number of active hours per week outdoors through the 3 most popular activities: running, cycling and walking.
It offers you a suitable route at the starting point of your choice. Whether you’re a cyclist, walker or runner, whether you’re in excellent shape or getting started at improving your physical condition… at any location. There’s no need to install an app or buy an extra device (GPS, wearable…). BAS-X will also “nudge” you in order to convince you to go outside and follow a route on a regular basis.
- It offers suitable recreational routes according to your preferences
- It’s accessible through the browser on your smartphone
- Map rotation, turn-by-turn instructions and sound instructions are available
- Weather conditions and sports trends are informed to the users.
- Users can check their routes in the bucket list
BAS-X wants to encourage people to exercise more in an easy and accessible way.