Students from the University College Ghent (Postgraduate Trendwatching), Jan Blondeel and Gilles Dujardin made a trend report on the future of sport. Based on internet and literature research, interviews and scenario planning techniques, they suggest some topics for future research and developments. They summarized their conclusions for us in this infographic.
Trend report on the future of sport
- AI-Based Judging in Gymnastics: better than the expert’s eye?
- New course at Ghent University: Sports Technology and Innovation
- Muscle fibre typology and the individual responses to training – Part II
- How is different muscle fibre typology a factor to explain variable responses to training?
- Talent Identification in sports: a brief introduction by Hylyght.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Developer
- Injury Prevention
- Sport Pedagogy
- Sports Analytics
- Sports Tech
- Tech News
- Upcoming Events