Students from the University College Ghent (Postgraduate Trendwatching), Jan Blondeel and Gilles Dujardin made a trend report on the future of sport. Based on internet and literature research, interviews and scenario planning techniques, they suggest some topics for future research and developments. They summarized their conclusions for us in this infographic.
Trend report on the future of sport
- Music-based biofeedback system for lower impact running
- The ‘Sports Tech Research Network’ (STRN) initiative, what are the latest insights?
- Are Ghent University professors pushing Brys and Van Zandweghe for gold in Tokyo?
- New Innovation Officer Celine Vanhaverbeke started on ‘Smart Microsystems for Sports- & MedTech’
- Can sport apps keep us healthy? “Rarely now, in the future maybe”
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Developer
- Injury Prevention
- Sport Pedagogy
- Sports Analytics
- Sports Tech
- Sports Wearables
- Tech News
- Upcoming Events